General Manager & Storyteller
My version of better is helping more purpose-driven experts maximise their impact as thought leaders
I’ve always been a bit of a nerd – loving school, rocking debating tournaments, obsessing over musical theatre. These days though, you’d definitely describe me as a thought leadership nerd.
That’s because I firmly believe that thought leadership builds a better future for you, your business, and the people you’re here to serve.
At Intelligent Ink, we help purpose-driven experts maximise their impact as thought leaders and authors so they can more easily attract clients and help more people. Using our proven thought leadership frameworks and engaging content, our clients are able to take their ideas to the next level, then communicate those ideas in a powerful way that establishes them as leaders in their industry.
For over a decade, we have been working with businesses, brands, and champions of industry who also believe in better. I’m incredibly proud of the work we’ve done pioneering thought leadership here in Aotearoa New Zealand, and the impact that our clients have been able to have.
– Trying to establish yourself as the go-to in your field?
– Keen to write a book but don’t know where to start?
– Struggling to articulate what makes you unique, or claim a unique space in the market?
– Unsure how to get started with thought leadership?
If you’re a purpose-driven expert who’s keen to become a thought leader so you can have a greater impact, I’d love to chat.
Areas of Expertise
- Keynote speaking
- Workshop facilitation
- Thought leadership
Some of the things I’m most proud of include:
- Helping clients become known as the authorities in their field
- Building relationships with a network of experts across the globe, whom I can call on any time to ask advice and share their wisdom
- Being asked to participate in industry discussions and commentary
- Throwing myself passionately into everything I do – from Intelligent Ink to volunteering for my local theatre society to performing on stage